SUBMISSIONS: By using or having access to this website you represent and warrant that you have the capacity and right to do so and agree and abide by all the terms and conditions set out below.
ELIGIBILITY: You must be at least eighteen years of age to use or have access
to the matrimony section of this website.
1. You will have to submit only true information.
2. We will review all profiles before uploading.
3. You understand that all postings reflect the views of the authors and are not the views of Upali Newspapers Limited (UNL).
4. Upali Newspapers Limited has no obligation to delete discussions or postings that we may find objectionable or offensive.
5. Persons using our service must agree that they are governed by Internet regulations and procedures
6. Submission of Ads under different names and multiple submissions are not allowed.
CONTENTS POSTED ON THE SITE:
2. You are solely responsible for the Contents that you publish or display (hereinafter referred to as "post" or "posted") on this website - or transmit to other users of this website.
PROPRIETORY RIGHTS: All intellectual and other proprietor rights are used in respect of this site are vested in Upali Newspapers limited.
NON-COMMERCIAL USE: This site is for the personal use of individual users only and shall not be used for any purpose of commercial nature or otherwise profit making endeavours.
NO IMPROPER OR ILLEGAL USES: This website shall be used by every one in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. This site shall not be used in any manner howsoever for any illegal or unauthorised purpose.
WARNING: Do not make a promise to marry unless you have definitely decided - Making a promise to marry and failure to honour the promise will have certain legal consequences. Therefore do not make a promise to marry unless you have definitely decided.
CAUTION: Do not create unhealthy psychological imbalances. - You must be cautious and ensure that you do not create any unhealthy psychological imbalances in any one.
NO LIABILITY: In no event will Upali Newspapers Limited be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the site.
LAW AND JURISDICTION: In any event if there is any dispute about or involving this site by using the site, you agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka without regard to any conflict of law provisions. You submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Commercial High Court of Western Province in Sri Lanka or any other Court will have jurisdiction to hear and determine a matter where the cause of action arises out of a commercial transaction in the judicial district of Colombo without any restriction.
1. We are not responsible for the contents of the profiles.
2. We will not be responsible in any manner for any mis-happening resulting out of your profile placed in this web site.
3. Here we are doing as a mediatorís part only between our users of this site.